- $190 for initial session
- $145 for 45 minute follow-up individual sessions
- $190 for 60 minute follow-up individual sessions
- rates for other session types available upon request
About Health Insurance and Counseling Services
We understand that health insurance benefits and claims can be confusing. Some insurance plans have different coverage and benefits for mental health care than for medical care. Your health insurance plan and benefits are decided by the employer who provides your health insurance. If you have questions or concerns about your benefits please check with the human resources department at the employer who provides your health insurance benefits.
What Does that Mean for You?
We make every effort to help you find out what your mental health benefits are. You can help by making sure you let us know if your insurance plan changes, or will be changing, or if you have more than one insurance plan.
We offer a self-pay option if we do not participate with your insurance plan. We also offer sliding scale fee appointments on a limited basis with our provisionally-licensed therapists and interns. Clients who self-pay will receive a Good Faith Estimate.
Most of our therapists participate with the following Mental Health Networks:
- Aetna HMO and PPO
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerihealth HMO and PPO
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Out-of-State and Blue Card Plans
- Federal Employee Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Most commercial Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield plans
- Horizon Medicare
- Independence Administrators
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan (Most Plans)
- Personal Choice
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $75 Missed Appointment fee.